Dry Hire Terms and Conditions
The safe operation of the inflatable becomes your responsibility once set up; the proprietors will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents or injuries however caused.
Please be aware that you are dry hiring this item and you will need to arrange your own insurance.
We are going to be trained how to use the items that we have hired, we also will be shown what not to do and how to use the equipment safely.
- A responsible adult should be on hand at all times to supervise children and keep front of inflatable clear.
- There should be separate usage sessions for different age groups.
- Shoes must be removed, along with and hard, sharp or dangerous objects. Spectacles are best removed.
- Nobody must be allowed to climb or hang on the walls of the inflatable or bounce on the front step.
- The dry hire of Go Karts will be the hires responsibility to look after and maintain. This is a motorized item and can be very dangerous so you must have a minimum of 2 persons looking after this item at all times.
- If the inflatable fails for any reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury, switch off inflatable at the mains, then check the blower tube has not come off or untied, if so, slip tube back on & tie back up, switch back on at the mains. (If this does not work call proprietor)
- Beware In wet conditions the inflatable will become very slippery.
- It is not recommended that electric blowers are used in wet conditions; however the operator may use the Blower if the conditions are not to bad as long as you use a RCD breaker.
- Never switch the blower on and off while the inflatable is in use.
- Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
- Water fights are fun but, do not spray water near the electric fan.
- No food, drink or cigarettes to be taken into the inflatable. No silly string or party poppers to be sprayed or popped in inflatable.
- Persons under the influence of drink or drugs should not be allowed to use the equipment.
- If the inflatable is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer will be liable and asked to pay for the full repair or to clean.
- We do not hire our inflatables out on concrete, shingle, rocks, stones or DOGS MUCK
- We will need CLEAR side or rear access of approx 3ft wide to deliver your inflatable and that the grass area is reasonably flat & clear of all objects including garden toys or furniture.
- All items are to be used for the purpose they are made for; they are not made so people can do somersaults or endanger any other person.
- Where petrol blower or generator is supplied it will be the responsibility of the hirer to check when needing re-fill and to be on hand at all times.
- if an item i damaged by using the items incorrectly the repair bill will be passed on to you.
safety of users, the items must be deflated when the wind exceeds Beaufort
Scale 5. (19 - 24mph).